How to package bridge pattern classes?

From: Ken (kk_oop_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 08/07/04

    Date: 6 Aug 2004 16:17:47 -0700

    Hi. I'm implementing the bridge pattern in Java. I'm wondering if I
    should put each side of the bridge in its own package, or if I should
    put all the bridge classes in one package. I'm leaning toward the
    former, so each side of the bridge will have its protected methods
    encapsulated from the other side.

    Any thoughts?

    Thanks,

    Ken

    • Re: How to package bridge pattern classes?
      ... I'm implementing the bridge pattern in Java. ... >>put all the bridge classes in one package. ... Implementor does not need any public methods. ... Abstractions in one package or to keep each in a seperate package. ...
      (comp.object)
    • Re: Packaging the Bridge Pattern
      ... I'm implementing the bridge pattern in Java. ... >>put all the bridge classes in one package. ... so each side of the bridge will have its protected methods ...
      (comp.lang.java.programmer)
    • Re: How to package bridge pattern classes?
      ... >put all the bridge classes in one package. ... and then put the derivatives in separate package. ...
      (comp.object)
    • Re: Packaging the Bridge Pattern
      ... > put all the bridge classes in one package. ... I'm leaning toward the ... Don't create a seperate package. ...
      (comp.lang.java.programmer)