Re: An object-oriented network DBMS from relational DBMS point of view
- From: "topmind" <topmind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 14 Mar 2007 15:10:08 -0700
On Mar 14, 12:01 pm, "Cimode" <cim...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 14 mar, 19:08, "Dmitry Shuklin" <shuk...@xxxxx> wrote:> On 14 ÍÁÒ, 19:02, "Cimode" <cim...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You have demonstrated so far that you are a self aggrandizing ignorant
seeking to establish a crappy system based on vague and obscure
concepts. Besides, you also have demonstrated that you totally lack
intellectual honnesty in refusing to respond to simple questions.
I don't see anything in your post about concepts, its all about your
view on my person. I don't see question which should be answered.
How do you define performance you idiot!!!
A comp.object flamewar that does NOT involve me? It doesn't feel
right, like when one's wife suddenly stops nagging them. I saw the
phrase "you idiot" and habitually sought out my text being replied to
for a reply, but found none. Unnatural. :-)
What study do you have to
backup the BS ou state that all successful systems are using
If you don't see the relevance in answering such simple questions that
confirms you are simply an idiot.
sorry. may be my lack of english caused my misunderstanding . I can't
find in your post more question to answer. sorry again. bye
I doubt your misunderstanding of english has anything to do with
As I said you simply lack intellectual honnesty.
- Prev by Date: Re: An object-oriented network DBMS from relational DBMS point of view
- Next by Date: Re: An object-oriented network DBMS from relational DBMS point of view
- Previous by thread: Re: An object-oriented network DBMS from relational DBMS point of view
- Next by thread: Java library of patterns