Disadvantages of Dependency Inversion?

Nowadays, DI (Dependency Inversion) is one of the widely used design
pattern.
It provides several benefits, such as (1) loose coupling between
component (2) effective and easy testing (component testing or unit
testing)

What are the drawbacks or disadvantages of using DI?

Thank you very much for your answer in advance.

  • Disadvantages of Dependency Inversion?
    ... DI is one of the widely used design ... pattern. ... such as loose coupling between ... component effective and easy testing (component testing or unit ...
    (comp.lang.functional)
  • Disadvantages of Dependency Inversion?
    ... DI is one of the widely used design ... pattern. ... such as loose coupling between ... component effective and easy testing (component testing or unit ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)
  • Disadvantages of Dependency Inversion?
    ... DI is one of the widely used design ... pattern. ... such as loose coupling between ... component effective and easy testing (component testing or unit ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Evolution is not random?
    ... Below is the definition that best meets my "intent". ... "intent" than the third or later definitions of a guiding agent. ... "optimize" is used in the pattern sense and not design sense right? ... pattern, not something that is different from "pattern". ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Eleven questions Pitman refuses to answer. was Non-beneficial
    ... necessity of deliberate design behind most of the key differences. ... deliberate design without the need for common descent. ... The problem with that is that any pattern at all, or no pattern at all, ... If on the other hand we allow that anything can actually be rules, out, we can certainly rule out the idea that only design could result in a nested hierarchy, right? ...
    (talk.origins)