Re: Disadvantages of Dependency Inversion?

On 8 Jun, 19:57, sweetchuc...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Nowadays, DI (Dependency Inversion) is one of the widely used design
pattern.
It provides several benefits, such as (1) loose coupling between
component (2) effective and easy testing (component testing or unit
testing)

What are the drawbacks or disadvantages of using DI?

Thank you very much for your answer in advance.

Can you tell me what you think DI is?

I'm not sure it does (1), and I'm not convinced about (2).

P.S. I am not a fan of DIP...I think it's a misnomer and sub optimal
in all but a very tight context.

  • Disadvantages of Dependency Inversion?
    ... DI is one of the widely used design ... pattern. ... such as loose coupling between ... component effective and easy testing (component testing or unit ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Disadvantages of Dependency Inversion?
    ... DI is one of the widely used design ... pattern. ... such as loose coupling between ... component effective and easy testing (component testing or unit ...
    (comp.lang.functional)
  • Disadvantages of Dependency Inversion?
    ... DI is one of the widely used design ... pattern. ... such as loose coupling between ... component effective and easy testing (component testing or unit ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)
  • Disadvantages of Dependency Inversion?
    ... DI is one of the widely used design ... pattern. ... such as loose coupling between ... component effective and easy testing (component testing or unit ...
    (comp.object)
  • Re: Disadvantages of Dependency Inversion?
    ... such as loose coupling between ... component effective and easy testing (component testing or unit ... What are the drawbacks or disadvantages of using DI? ...
    (comp.lang.functional)