With embarrasment, need help anyway

It is two weeks I am trying to get the static library
"mysqlclient.lib" for Windows (MySql database). If you have one, or
can tell me where (really) to get one, please help. Otherwise, I
apologize, and please ignore the message.

Please do not waste time telling me how to build one. Also the binary
download only includes the DLL version.

Thnaks.
Zorro.

  • Re: Windows error
    ... There is no "automated" anti-spyware removal tool for this type infection. ... There are 2 DLLs involved, the "BHO" DLL which you see in your log and the ... Download: CWShredder ... "Windows" and close RegLite. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • >>> DLL DOWNLOAD <<<
    ... download pcsx2 gsdx dll d3d ... download windows dll files ... dll file downloads ...
    (sci.astro)
    ... download vbrun300 dll ... download dll file for windows 95 ...
    (rec.org.mensa)
  • Re: Hijack
    ... There is no "automated" anti-spyware removal tool for this type infection. ... There are 2 DLLs involved, the "BHO" DLL which you see in your log and the ... Download: CWShredder ... "Windows" and close RegLite. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • RE: Lost My Desktop
    ... Some of this does not apply if you have Windows XP SP2. ... Make sure of these settings and nothing will install without you ... Enable Install On Demand (Internet Explorer) ... [[Specifies to automatically download and install Web components if a Web ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)