OCR with visual baisc

From: rubpad (rubpad_at_yahoo.es)
Date: 11/24/03

Date: 24 Nov 2003 09:00:22 -0800

I would like to know if exists OCR software available to use it from
visual basic. I mean an application that you can call from VB an use
automatization like word, excel, acrobat reader... etc.

Thank you.
You can also answer to rubpad@teleline.es

Relevant Pages

  • Re: OCR with visual baisc
    ... > automatization like word, excel, acrobat reader... ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Acrobat to Word
    ... Print the PDF file from Acrobat reader. ... Load the jpg into your OCR software. ... but the scanner I have is not listed as ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: PDF file import
    ... then switch to Excel and paste it into the worksheet. ... you could try the Recover Text from Any File feature. ... you have OCR software, print the PDF file, scan and OCR it. ... but the resulting worksheet looks like garbage. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Scanning questionnaire document into excel/access
    ... Create the excel or access file, and enter manually, it will be far quicker, ... I thought Microsoft Document imaging was an OCR software bundled in Ofice ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Scanned Antennas book by Kraus
    ... processed using OCR software after scanning which is a major pain and ... I used the OCR software in Adobe Acrobat. ... Of all the free programs that came on my laptop, that is by far the most useful one. ...
    (rec.radio.amateur.antenna)