gui for c++ code

From: Jason (jason.carney1_at_btinternet.com)
Date: 01/17/04

Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 01:03:10 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I've written a program in c++ using mingw compiler. I have been playing
around with some gui toolkits and I would like to avoid programming the gui
in this way if possible. I've done this in java and it was much easier than
what ive seen so far! I don't have borland or any other appropriate RAD
tools for c++ as I have been using free development tools.

Anyway, is it possible to put this code into a dll and use visual basic 6 to
draw the user interface to create objects/call functions from etc. I've
never created a dll so any info on this would be appreciated. Any other
quick and easy ways to produce a simple UI with a few graphics for this code
that I dont have to pay for? I'm interested in the idea of using code from
different programming languages because I have never done that before.

Thanks for any comments, criticism or advice.