PHP, automatically fill forms

From: paul b (bisibis_at_pt.lu)
Date: 02/25/04

Date: 25 Feb 2004 02:35:17 -0800

Hello,
I have a small problem in PHP an perhaps someone can help me:

I have a simple HTML login page with a username and a password field,
as well as a submit button, which I have to use for login(I cannot
simply replace it by a php-page :-().

is it possible to call this page via a hyperlink from a php-script and
to directly fill the username and password fields as well to raise the
event of clicking the submit button.
Goal is that I when click the hyperlink on the php-script, the
HTML-login form is automatically filled and the login is done
automatically without having to click on the submit-button.

Is this possible?

Thanx in advance
cb

Relevant Pages

  • automatically fill and validate form
    ... I have a simple HTML login page with a username and a password field, ... Goal is that I when click the hyperlink on the php-script, ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Username/Password in Web.config
    ... Web.Config file and I've a simple aspx page with a username and ... password field for the users to log in. ... the username field is not. ... Do I have to use regular expressions? ...
  • Case sensitive username/password
    ... Web.Config file and I've a simple .aspx page with a username and ... password field for the users to log in. ... the username field is not. ... Do I have to use regular expressions? ...
  • Re: RPC-HTTP very frustrating
    ... get RPC-HTTP to work and it has been alot of frustration. ... to take the Certificate out of the mix by within the Local Area Network ... password field. ... have tried every which way with my domain and username and it will not ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)