Re: PHP, automatically fill forms

From: Programmer Dude (Chris_at_Sonnack.com)
Date: 02/25/04

Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 10:13:42 -0600

paul b wrote:

> Goal is that I when click the hyperlink on the php-script, the
> HTML-login form is automatically filled and the login is done
> automatically without having to click on the submit-button.

Consider what happens when you click the submit button. The page
is submitted to the server in a GET or POST request.

Why not make your other page just do the same? That is, submit
all the data just as the login page does.

--
|_ CJSonnack <Chris@Sonnack.com> _____________| How's my programming? |
|_ http://www.Sonnack.com/ ___________________| Call: 1-800-DEV-NULL  |

Relevant Pages

  • Re: RWW VPN security problem ?
    ... with PoP 3 mail, hosted sites and small, inexpensive routers (Linksys, ... Paul P ... > certificate I do get a login screen. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Authenticating a user on Windows Server 2003
    ... Hi Paul, ... > everyone and is effective for all those who needs to login. ... >> Matthias Moetje ... >> TERASENS GmbH ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: Need to pass information into a web page.
    ... Paul G ... "Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]" wrote: ... >> So all link selections will first direct the user to a login page. ...
  • Re: Virgin.net and Netgear DG834G ?
    ... I bet its the login thats at fault. ... router is reporting that it is connected, but fails to get an IP address. ... Paul Woodsford ...
    (uk.telecom.broadband)
  • Re: Authentication default
    ... I can now login. ... Can I autologin when boot to a selected ... Look at the AutomaticLoginEnable and AutomaticLogin keywords in the gdm.conf file. ... Paul. ...
    (Fedora)