Re: where are serials for xp professional

From: Random Poster (rich4rd_at_gotadsl.co.uk)
Date: 04/13/04

    Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 01:49:58 +0100

    Eugene wrote:
    > TheWanderer wrote:
    >

    >>"John Navas" <John_Navas@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>link please
    >>

    >>www.microsoft.com
    >>
    >>They should have plenty of serials
    >

    > ftp://127.0.0.1
    > user: cool
    > password: warez
    >
    > Keep trying as the server is very busy and it may take a long time to get a
    > response

    Best.

    Post.

    Ever.

    "there's no place like 127.0.0.1,
    there's no place like 127.0.0.1,
    there's no place like 127.0.0.1" - Wizard of Oz, Digitally remastered
    in geekovision ;)

    • Re: where are serials for xp professional
      ... > They should have plenty of serials ... password: warez ... Keep trying as the server is very busy and it may take a long time to get a ...
      (comp.programming)
    • Re: Monitoring Zonefiletransfer
      ... I am new to administer a Bind server and after a few problems i ran into i ... Bind server as slave for various zones ... read named.conf and get master servers ... consistent serials across the servers. ...
      (comp.protocols.dns.bind)
    • Re: Running profiler on busy 8-cpu Sql Server
      ... I also regularly use it on VERY busy servers nearly always without ... I think it's also worth saying that you should introduce Profiler gradually ... SQL Server MVP ... > SQL Server MVP ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)
    • Re: OS X - Xserver - OS Upgrade to 10.3
      ... I hope you did a clean install. ... The CD key is only something that applies to Server. ... > There is a chance that the 10.3 stuff night not have come from Apple ... find a copy of Serial Box (formerly Surfers Serials). ...
      (comp.sys.mac.system)