Re: Accessing PDF fields in VB 6

From: Howard Kaikow (kaikow_at_standards.com)
Date: 12/01/04

Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 15:53:26 -0500

Go to Adobe's web site.
There is an SDK for Acrobat 6.

Last I checked you have to do tumblesaults, well, at least register, prior
to being able to download the SDK for Acrobat 6.

--
http://www.standards.com/; See Howard Kaikow's web site.
"MattW_13" <matt.weedmark@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> I'm doing some research here at work and here is what I'm trying to
> figure out...
> I need a way for a user to be able to scan in a form (say an x-ray
> request form) in PDF format, then programatically (in VB6) I need to
> be able to access (and recognize) the fields in that form and if need
> be add new fields.  Is there a VB control that can be used to do this?
>  If there is where can I find it and some documentation on how to use
> it?  Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Developing for H/PC CE.200
    ... The copy on Microsoft web site IS bad, it doesnt integrate into eVT. ... I will install the toolkit and look if it produces REAL binaries(the same ... Try getting and using a copy of the SDK from your friend. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.app.development)
  • Re: Msg: Do you ALSO want to save changes to the document template
    ... Almost as if to demonstrate its Satanic nature, Acrobat 7 committed its final transgression today: I have extensive customizations to Word's standard menus, including entire custom submenus. ... USA Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; ... >> Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org ... >>>> Mark Tangard ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: TI has wrecked their web site
    ... but I open the PDF and save from Acrobat. ... Chalk it up to "professional" management (management with no ... In the "other comments" area I mentioned web site problems. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Customised Settings
    ... If you don't have Acrobat 7, then it is possible that you have some other ... Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org ... >> Graham Mayor - Word MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Meeting of Scotland Acrobat User Group
    ... If you own Adobe acrobat, you can join the Scotland ... The April Scotland Acrobat user group meeting will provide an overview of the Acrobat SDK and explain how it can be used to extend the functionality of Adobe Acrobat through the use of JavaScript or a pre-compiled plugin. ...
    (comp.text.tex)