Custom programming

softgrud_at_yahoo.de
Date: 12/21/04

Date: 21 Dec 2004 07:18:39 -0800

Hello,
Do you need custom programming done for your business, or even your home
projects?
We are an experience computer programmers from Russia. We do all kinds of
custom jobs for people who need something special, but don't need to hire
a full-time programmer.

One of our major advantages is lower price. Our price is approximately 10-20
USD per hour. Our other advantage is high product quality.
Please visit http://grud.tk for more information.

The group of Russian programmers,
group@grud.tk

Relevant Pages

  • Custom programming
    ... Do you need custom programming done for your business, ... We are an experience computer programmers from Russia. ... One of our major advantages is lower price. ...
    (comp.programming)