Re: loop test

From: Gerry Quinn (gerryq_at_DELETETHISindigo.ie)
Date: 12/22/04

Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 12:14:59 -0000

In article <cqausm$4a4$2@sparta.btinternet.com>, infobahn@btinternet.com
says...
> Developwebsites wrote:
> > a link to my loop test:
> > http://members.aol.com/developwebsites/PCloopTest.htm
>
> Following this link leads to an invitation to download a plugin.
>
> Anyone unwise enough to download an untested, untrusted binary
> to run unverified on their home system is probably not the kind
> of person on whose feedback you should place any reliance.
>
> > I'd like to get feedback as to how many secs it took for 1m & 10m.
> > please state your PC's specs(CPU, RAM, etc.)
>
> Maybe if you supply source code in a common programming language
> so that people can build their own binaries, you'd be more likely
> to get some feedback you can actually trust.

I wasn't going to bother with the 'loop test' of a known Shockwave
zealot, until I saw the posts from a bunch of obsessed idiots who were
trying to scare people off a plainly harmless Shockwave applet.

- Gerry Quinn

Relevant Pages

  • Re: loop test
    ... >>Following this link leads to an invitation to download a plugin. ... >>Anyone unwise enough to download an untested, ... >>of person on whose feedback you should place any reliance. ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: loop test
    ... >Following this link leads to an invitation to download a plugin. ... >Anyone unwise enough to download an untested, ... >of person on whose feedback you should place any reliance. ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: loop test
    ... Following this link leads to an invitation to download a plugin. ... Anyone unwise enough to download an untested, ... of person on whose feedback you should place any reliance. ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: loop test
    ... > Following this link leads to an invitation to download a plugin. ... > Anyone unwise enough to download an untested, ... > of person on whose feedback you should place any reliance. ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: zipped folders
    ... I appreciate your feedback. ... My husband at work can download it and open it fine. ... Internet a long time ago. ... "Steve Easton" wrote in message ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)