Re: A program design.

Date: 12/28/04

Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 08:15:20 +0100

Bill Godfrey wrote:
> Or, build a board with each section having a switch behind it to
> detect that a dart has hit it.
>
> I'd be surprised if someone hasn't already built one.

A german company did, I forgot their name though. They used loops behind
each of the pie-pieces and a loop behind each the double and triple ring.
The bull and double bull each also had their own loop. They were integrated
into the board and they used the simple principle of induction. This way
the dartboard would play as a regular one and still be able to keep score
(instead of those plastic ones with all the holes).

About that program itself, I have made a dart-score program back in the days
:)

Greets,

--
Martijn
http://www.sereneconcepts.nl

Relevant Pages

  • Starting the New Year off right....Ride Report
    ... almost as much as the HP trail maps this day. ... ready to ride, (all the while Dustin has been frantically kicking to get her ... quick tour around the outer loop to warm up and thinking the whole time it ... Next out we hit the outer loop and stop by the MXGP track for a few laps. ...
    (rec.motorcycles.dirt)
  • Q: T3 Disk array->Qlogic (single)controller, Connectivity/Loop Down/Up events.
    ... An odd problem cropped up yesterday, and hit again today; ... it seems the FCAL loop went down/up .. ... Loop OFFLINE ... Sep 18 21:06:19 sapio SCSI transport failed: reason 'timeout': ...
    (SunManagers)
  • Re: Home made mail news search tool, and folded header lines
    ... more clarity by declaring the loop control variable in the loop control. ... pronounce the identifier aloud, once. ... > They should be the same if all regs have hit at least once. ... undefs or empty strings if a header line of interest is not present. ...
    (perl.beginners)
  • Re: loop
    ... The one I have works, does the loop copies all the cells needed, but does not ... End Sub ... code will compile and all the red will go away. ... line and hit delete to bring the bottom line back in place. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Long shot: Need Seawitch shooter lane metal flap
    ... from the left flipper... ... it's going to hit the wood side and go down ... and if I hit the loop from the right flipper ... and what's the difference between spring steel and stainless steel ...
    (rec.games.pinball)