Re: can c++ code be loaded to a hardware PGA coprocessor card

If you are determined to persue a hardware implementation, Alpha Data
(www.alpha-data.com) has a respectable line of PCI cards with support
for Windows and LINUX.

  • Re: What is a MVP?
    ... I made no claim about my person other than I worked as support for Unix ... Windows is like a platform. ... Do I consider you to be yet another Linux troll?.. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Improvement in Freeview tuning functionality
    ... difficult in Windows too, of course, but, as my post and the following ... Sorry, but are you claiming that with all linux distros, etc, it isn't ... support to a limited number of models, ... The second method is to take all the installation mechanisms of the OS ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • RE: Windows 98 box is owned
    ... even though I still have to convert my wife and parents over to Linux, ... > longer have support in the future. ... Windows PC's require a lot of overhead to keep ... >>2) Install ZoneAlarm. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Ive dumped Linux and moved to Windows XP.
    ... > Presumably Windows own 'Add/Remove programmes' does not qualify? ... is that 3rd party support is king. ... apps at a time when everyone else kept their systems proprietary. ... And no, linux doesn't fulfill all of these requirements, ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Just Got Back From NAMM. Why so little Linux?
    ... Windows programs, well, maybe just a little, but there are so many ... supported under Linux, well, yeah, that's let me down. ... your software becomes sufficiently out of date you'll get no more support from the ... If you don't change your hardware or OS, ...
    (rec.audio.pro)