Re: About subversion

Yes I've read it before but it not clearly stated.

"Aggro" <spammerdream@xxxxxxxxx> ¦b¶l¥ó news:JHzue.273$4U1.76@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
¤¤¼¶¼g...
> Ray in HK wrote:
> > For building a subversion server , do I need to have Apache 2.0 or not ?
> > What if I need to connect to the subversion server remotely thru ssh or
any
> > other methods ?
>
> I don't know, but I found this manual, perhaps it helps:
>
> http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk/INSTALL

  • Re: About subversion
    ... >> Ray in HK wrote: ... >>> What if I need to connect to the subversion server remotely thru ssh ... The question would be better answered on the subversion users mailing ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: About subversion
    ... >> Ray in HK wrote: ... >>> What if I need to connect to the subversion server remotely thru ssh or ... The question would be better answered on the subversion users mailing ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.programming)
  • About subversion
    ... For building a subversion server, do I need to have Apache 2.0 or not? ... What if I need to connect to the subversion server remotely thru ssh or any ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.programming)
  • =?iso-8859-1?q?iDVD_e_n=B0_di_tracce?=
    ... Grazie mille in anticipo, ciao ... Prev by Date: ...
    (it.comp.macintosh)
  • Re: OT: Sharing with the guys
    ... I'm heading out to Ted's house! ... Ray ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)