a repeat of July 20 request.
1. jjfxcfc@xxxxxxxxx Jul 26, 8:05 pm show options
From: "jjfx...@xxxxxxxxx" <jjfx...@xxxxxxxxx> - Find messages by this
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 20:05:54 -0700
Local: Tues, Jul 26 2005 8:05 pm
Subject: computer preprogrammed?
Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show
original | Remove | Report Abuse
Have a 3 yr old Compaq, xp, pent 4, 1.7 GHz, 512 ram, 80 hddrv, 48x cd
drv, 32x cd rw drv, 56k IYU mdm, audio, nVidia. It's been in shop 6
times last 4 months. Drive stripped/cleaned; everything re-installed.
3 to 10 days later the Cadd and any other program I install, or have
installed are erased. The clue is my sent emails are bounced to inbox.
I check add&remove. One or more program is gone. At this point, I'm
leary of adding more hardware, or equipment, or software. Someone
please tell me if I'm doing something wrong or if it's really
preprogrammed (as I think) or not?
- Prev by Date: Re: Are programmers like this in the real world?
- Next by Date: Re: format for data storage?
- Previous by thread: SCO is having a real bad weekend...
- Next by thread: Re: a repeat of July 20 request.