Re: How much should I charge for fixed-price software contract?

blmblm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> (I can also say that I'm getting a whole new perspective from his
> posts on my own tendency to rant when things don't work with text
> browsers, or when people send me things in MS Office formats, or
> otherwise assume that all the world uses <whatever's popular and
> new>.)

Ranting doesn't appear to be worth the effort, since nobody listens anyway.
I'm trying out a new strategy, which is that of completely ignoring the
existence of any attachment I can't read easily. So far, it seems to be
working.

--
Richard Heathfield
"Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999

  • Re: How much should I charge for fixed-price software contract?
    ... Richard Heathfield writes: ... >> posts on my own tendency to rant when things don't work with text ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: No DAB in my area-When?
    ... you're the idiot who made a fool of himself on the "More BBC Radio ... Unfortunately the posts by some other people in ... On the subject of ranting, I would say that I used to rant a bit, but not ... vindicated by DAB+ being designed (i.e. they've done what I've said they ...
    (alt.radio.digital)
  • Re: OMG H*****ts again
    ... You are not adding to the helmet debate in one iota in this current (or even other posts on this very over indulged topic.) ... So now I have had my rant -- and I know that my white charger is similarly large at times. ... I have had so much support on all sorts of subjects on this group (and not just from the recent traumatic experience and I was very hesitant in posting -- but totally gob smacked by responses). ...
    (uk.rec.cycling)
  • Re: The Guardian
    ... this little UKPM ghetto. ... I don't rant on about Jewish conspiracies either. ... The only person on this group who rants on about Jews accuses even the mildest of left wing people of being Jew-haters if the content of her posts and her 'right' to post them is questioned. ... You might note that I am not in the habit of using offensive language on this 'ghetto' newsgroup, ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: Boycotting Arizona Over Immigration Law
    ... them as I am. Rant after rant and they all cover the ... vitriol with which Olly continually attacks her ... slicing Evelyn in stead? ... She never posts anything without insulting somebody. ...
    (soc.retirement)