Re: How much should I charge for fixed-price software contract?

blmblm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> (I can also say that I'm getting a whole new perspective from his
> posts on my own tendency to rant when things don't work with text
> browsers, or when people send me things in MS Office formats, or
> otherwise assume that all the world uses <whatever's popular and
> new>.)

Ranting doesn't appear to be worth the effort, since nobody listens anyway.
I'm trying out a new strategy, which is that of completely ignoring the
existence of any attachment I can't read easily. So far, it seems to be
working.

--
Richard Heathfield
"Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999