Re: How much should I charge for fixed-price software contract?

Chris Sonnack wrote:

> Chris Sonnack writes:
>
>> From lurking the thread between you and Gerry, it seems unclear to
>> what extent the USA was targeted by sales of the product. From that,
>> my sense is the issue isn't as clear cut as you present it.
>
> Let me add something.
>
> If a terrorist, from the safety of a country that says it's legal,
> makes a strike against England, do the Brits have the right to
> arrest him for crimes against England, should that person ever
> set foot on your soil?

Not as far as I'm aware, no - unless perhaps a state of war were to exist
between England and that foreign country. But of course I am not a lawyer.
That, however, is my best guess.

--
Richard Heathfield
"Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999