Re: GNU Public Licences Revisited (again)

Joe wrote:
) No, you loose if you were dumb enough to pick such a product when it didn't
) fulfill all of your needs from the outset - particularly if there were
) alternatives. This would be the case if you choose open source or closed
) source - remember that the vast majority of sotware users have no idea how
) to program (or even how to use a product to its full potential).

This comparison lacks, because in the case of open source, you can find
another company willing to support the OSS you bought from one company.

In the case of closed source, the only company able to give you support
is the company you bought the CSS from in the first place, and if that
company turns out to be bad in whatever way, you're screwed.

SaSW, Willem
drugged or something..
#EOT
.