Re: What is a "null loop"?

someone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I went through -all- of the major on-line tech/non-tech dictionaries and could not find a definision.

hmm..maybe you mean this.

do { /*do all your stuff here */ } while (0);

Its used in some old C code to provide a lexical block for variable
declarations.

Cheers
Vishnu Vyas

  • Re: natural join
    ... > know what you have done until you see both table declarations. ... > better to have explicit column names. ... Given that almost all production databases have column CREATED_ON, ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.databases)
  • Re: Creationist Theory
    ... >>CT predicts the claims and declarations found in the Bible, ... It means "once Gene Scott tells him what it says". ... >>Ray Martinez ... Prev by Date: ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: China preparing for WAR?
    ... 'war with the US is inevitable', ... goes hand in hand with declarations of freindship! ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: Overloading and pointers
    ... I changed my demo to real,pointer declarations and that was acceptable to ... CVF as well, giving the ... same test outputs. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)