Re: Is programming gender biased?

Scott wrote:
) If anything, I have found the opposite. If you want a real cultural bias
) in our industry, look at the very poor rate at which women get promoted
) to management.

You may want to recall the Dilbert strip that explains who gets promoted
to management and who doesn't. To paraphrase: you only get promoted if
your current position isn't critical to the success of the company.
Therefore, only the ignorant/stupid/useless ones get promoted.

SaSW, Willem
drugged or something..
#EOT
.