Re: What languages have simple syntax?

<jagadeeshbp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1131508248.330583.46300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> For example, lisp does. What other languages have simple syntax?
>
> Will ever a Chinese say Chinese language is tough?

Yes.

But I see your point. Simplicity can be a very subjective thing. It
doesn't have to be subjective, but the OP hasn't provided enough information
about what metric to use to measure simplicity. You seemed to have
interpreted that to mean "What's the easiest language to learn?" (and gave
Python as your answer). I interpreted that to mean "What's the language with
the fewest number of keywords to learn?" and gave OISC which has zero
keywords.

- Oliver

  • Re: Native English
    ... [snip re hospital translators] ... that there is only one Chinese language, ... The fact that the "dialects" are not mutually comprehensible ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • RE: plz.. help me , I cant find out where is Chinese language pack
    ... Are you still having trouble with the Chinese language pack? ... If you are looking for a Chinese language input, ...
  • Re: Zheng spoke English well
    ... invented gunpowder and gave it to the Europeans so they were ... inventing stuff before the Europeans were. ... particularly great mathematicians though; the language didn't support ... those new words in the current Chinese language structure and become ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)