- From: "Chuck F. " <cbfalconer@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 18:22:46 -0500
Ben Pfaff wrote:
(I have no idea why you think the top schools are Republican, by the way. It could be that the administrators are politically conservative, but it's my impression that the majority of faculty types at most US colleges and universities are more left-leaning. <shrug> )
Stanford and Berkeley are definitely left-leaning.
I think you will find that the better schools with the better educated personnel tend to find that rabid rightism is an anathema. There are always exceptions.
Meanwhile Bush is insulated against impeachment for lying, illegal actions, imperialism, etc. by the impossibility of his replacement.
-- "If you want to post a followup via groups.google.com, don't use the broken "Reply" link at the bottom of the article. Click on "show options" at the top of the article, then click on the "Reply" at the bottom of the article headers." - Keith Thompson More details at: <http://cfaj.freeshell.org/google/> .
- Prev by Date: Re: C Programmer Needed
- Next by Date: Re: Interesting article by Joel Spolsky: The Perils of JavaSchools
- Previous by thread: Re: College
- Next by thread: Re: College