Re: College

Ben Pfaff wrote:
blmblm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

(I have no idea why you think the top schools are Republican,
by the way.  It could be that the administrators are
politically conservative, but it's my impression that the
majority of faculty types at most US colleges and universities
are more left-leaning.  <shrug> )

Stanford and Berkeley are definitely left-leaning.

<OT>
I think you will find that the better schools with the better educated personnel tend to find that rabid rightism is an anathema. There are always exceptions.

Meanwhile Bush is insulated against impeachment for lying, illegal actions, imperialism, etc. by the impossibility of his replacement.
</OT/>