Re: What do you call software that detects and/or adapts to changing conditions?

Scott Meyers wrote:

Suggestions?

It sounds like the field originating these concepts is a a
servo-mechanism, a closed loop control system, where feedback from the
output is used to adjust the input, also known as (self-)adaptive,
self-organising ,responsive or learning system.

regards
Andy Little

  • trajectory sensitivity
    ... i want to optimize the value of P and I in a closed loop control system using trajectory sensitivity.can any one help me. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: trajectory sensitivity
    ... Ur problem needs more explanation... ... i want to optimize the value of P and I in a closed loop control system using trajectory sensitivity.can any one help me. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)