Re: find a number
- From: Sc0rpi0 <sc0rpi0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 15:33:02 +0200
There's also a cute algorithm for this problem which runs in linear
time, uses constant space, and performs no arithmetic computations on
the array elements.
In theory ;)
For example X==Y only seems to not do arithmetics ;)
X+Y or X-Y vs X==Y make no difference for real.
I hated going to weddings.
All the grandmas would poke me saying "You're next".
They stopped that when I started doing it to them at funerals.
- Prev by Date: Re: find a number
- Next by Date: Re: String concatenation design
- Previous by thread: Re: find a number
- Next by thread: Re: find a number