B + bC = B + C

From the other point of view, you have these identities

B + C = B + bC = cB + C

No, if b = 0 and c = 0 then B + C = 0, B + bC = 1 and cB + C = 1.

August

--
I am the "ILOVEGNU" signature virus. Just copy me to your signature. This email was infected under the terms of the GNU General Public License.

  • Re: Minimize boolean expressions
    ... From the other point of view, you have these identities ... using the reverse definitions ... Alf says so far has made perfect sense using the definitions I know. ... I am the "ILOVEGNU" signature virus. ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Misuse of for
    ... Alf P. Steinbach wrote: ... The name 'i' is the one conventionally used to denote the term number in a matehmatical formula, and it's the one conventionally used to denote a for-loop variable, whereas 'count' implies that the elements of some collection of things are identified and counted. ... I am the "ILOVEGNU" signature virus. ...
    (comp.programming)