Re: Deleting every mth element

Ravi wrote:
Given an array of size n, function which deletes every mth element in
the array till only one element exists in the array .The value of the
remaining element is to be returned.
Any ideas?

Don't you ever do your own homework?

goose,

  • Re: preserve order of matrix
    ... ravi wrote: ... I want to return the values that intersect in 2 consecutive rows,so to get the answer: ... His case had a subset corresponding array, but yours could generate such an array by comparison. ... I've got another commitment in a few minutes so no time to consider at the moment, ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: Deleting every mth element
    ... Ravi wrote: ... the array till only one element exists in the array .The value of the ... These r not homework problems ... ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Issue in getting a pop up
    ... Ravi dk wrote: ... the final report. ... You are currently using row.joinwhich joins all the array ... Rails does. ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)
  • Re: Merging two sorted arrays in place
    ... Alan Johnson wrote: ... Ravi wrote: ... one so that ending array is sorted. ... Move the elements of the larger array to the last available spots in the ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: extract a column from 2 dimensional array
    ... ravi wrote in comp.lang.perl.misc: ... > there an efficient way to do this or we have to only iterate each ... Unless your array is stored by columns (the specification "2-D array" ... Perl 6 will have multidimensional slices, ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)