Re: perl bindings for C++ library, linux

On 30 Jun 2006, Greger <boss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

what are the steps to create perl bindings for a C++ library?

Believe me, you don't want to know the exact steps! ;-) You can
*generate* the bindings with SWIG, www.swig.org.

Dave

--
D.a.v.i.d T.i.k.t.i.n
t.i.k.t.i.n [at] a.d.v.a.n.c.e.d.r.e.l.a.y [dot] c.o.m

  • Re: perl bindings for C++ library, linux
    ... On 30 Jun 2006, Greger wrote: ... you don't want to know the exact steps! ... *generate* the bindings with SWIG, ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Ada (GNAT) and GNU Scientific Library
    ... The SWIG ada & gnat modules should both handle C, ... Hopefully a batch of updates will go into svn within the next few days. ... I've made a small start on a SWIG/gnat interface file for the GSL. ... bindings, ...
    (comp.lang.ada)
  • Re: C to Ada
    ... You might try the prototype SWIG 'ada' and 'gnat' modules. ... These attempt to generate Ada bindings to both C and C++ libraries. ...
    (comp.lang.ada)
  • Re: Calling C routines from perl.
    ... I would stay away from SWIG. ... Its primary purpose is to create bindings ... for lots of different languages from one source file, and IME perl ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Ruby/DL Question
    ... I think you may have mentioned SWIG earlier in the ... I did ruby bindings by hand for a few projects. ... function declarations from the the library you're trying ... You can point SWIG at the actual header files from the ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)