Re: ARABIC UNICODE??

ba.hons wrote:

No problem, sorry it my fault bit of a silly thing really not mentioning i
was printing to a printer.

I never thought it was going to be this difficult !

anyone else any ideas i would love to hear them,

I recently posted a link to a DOC file containing general (shotgun)
techniques. Did it help?

One of them was to use Notepad for experimentation. Can Notepad print your
string? I suppose one could then analyze what Notepad is doing...

--
Phlip

  • Re: DrvResetPDEV ??
    ... > I'm printing from notepad. ... >>> driver itself. ... >> there are property pages to display. ...
  • Re: chr(12) Form Feed in Notepad (Windows)
    ... writing directly to the printer device, printing on Windows is done ... printing from Notepad, it's going to print what you see (the little ... The Graphics Device Interface. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Printing on notepad from excel worksheet... Please Help!!
    ... To control the output, build the string yourself: ... notepad, it prints 0.78. ... while printing in notepad from VBfor instance - ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: chr(12) Form Feed in Notepad (Windows)
    ... which would send the raw text file to the printer (assuming it's set up on LPT1, otherwise, use whatever port it's attached to in your printer control panel); or are you using something like ... Unless you're writing directly to the printer device, printing on Windows is done (whether by Notepad, gvim, Word, Excel, whatever) into a graphical representation which is then shipped off to the printer. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Hp printer and XP
    ... |have loaded xp I cannot use the notepad to print on ether computer. ... the printer spool (printer selection/security error?). ... communication error). ... but this would probably affect all printing). ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)