Re: 2004-2006 EXECryptor 2 years uncracked

Bill said:

Richard Heathfield ?????(?):

Bill said:

<snip>

It's enough for me there's no cracked version on the net.

...as far as you know.

Are there anywhere?

Maybe, and maybe not. The point is, you don't know (as you have just made
perfectly clear to those who didn't realise this already).

And neither do your potential customers. For all they know, it has been
cracked by someone who prefers to keep the crack to himself until an
opportune (e.g. profitable) moment.

--
Richard Heathfield
"Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999

  • Re: A CHALLENGING problem
    ... I wasn't aware of the fact that Richard Heathfield once oppressively ... Dear "cturtle", here are some suggestions for you: ... snip portions of quoted text that are non-germaine to your ... welcome to clc: http://www.ungerhu.com/jxh/clc.welcome.txt ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: coderwiki.com is starting and needs you!
    ... Richard Heathfield wrote: ... My apologies to any chappesses in the group. ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: compilation problem
    ... Richard Heathfield wrote: ... you're asking a Unix programming question in comp.lang.c instead of ... rjh at above domain ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: check if a double is odd or not
    ... Richard Heathfield ... Google users: ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: New non-cryptograhic hash function(s)
    ... Richard Heathfield wrote: ... C99 provides a bool type with ... expression, not a _Bool expression. ...
    (comp.programming)