Re: Algebra of order notation need help
- From: "couper" <anilyalcinkaya@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 10 Oct 2006 11:49:25 -0700
Yan Tang yazdi:
if you want to prove the first two, you only need to prove the second
you can prove it by \Theta definition.
I guess this is your algorithm homework, ;-).
I need the proof of those;
yes it is :)
- Prev by Date: Re: hash function to produce 4 byte number out of 16 byte number
- Next by Date: Re: Windows App with semi-transparent UI as an "overlay" - possible?
- Previous by thread: Re: Algebra of order notation need help
- Next by thread: Application interaction - Conceptual dilemma