Random Picture Generator

Hello,

I was looking for a random picture generator for temporary computer
generated passwords for logging on to a website, something like this:
http://www.evolt.org/securing_forms_random_image
Is there anything available in Python code out there? All suggestions
are welcome.
Kind regards,

/G

  • Re: Googles Magic Ring Could Kill the Password
    ... experience of logging on to a computer or website should be as simple ... USB technology as an alternative to passwords. ... As simple as using an ATM machine? ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: Random Picture Generator
    ... generated passwords for logging on to a website, ... Is there anything available in Python code out there? ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Windows XP wont remember passwords
    ... I get prompted to enter passwords when logging in to a ... website, enter the password, but XP never remembers it ... AutoComplete is enabled, ...
  • RE: Rainbow Tables
    ... Subject: Rainbow Tables ... Fortunatly for this project we are only doing LM passwords, ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Whitespace in passwords