Re: is this possible?
- From: Steve O'Hara-Smith <steveo@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 17:42:11 +0000
On 23 Feb 2007 07:23:13 -0800
"wasted wanderer" <seniorbrother@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My intention is to have a program that would be able to be installed
on a Windows based PC and would run in the background when the user
has their medical data program running. When the user saves a page
Installing a PDF printer and making it the default printer and then
just using the print button on the application (or PrtScr if that still
works these days) would probably do fine to get it to a file.
Typing "windows PDF printer" into your favorite search engine will
yield a goodly number of alternatives to try. I don't use Windows so I
can't comment on how good they are suckem and see starting with the
smallest download :)
this program would also save the data to a CD or DVD in a format that
would be readable on any Windows based PC. This would allow the user
Getting the files to a CD or DVD requires another program - but
they're off the shelf too.
C:>WIN | Directable Mirror Arrays
The computer obeys and wins. | A better way to focus the sun
You lose and Bill collects. | licences available see
- Prev by Date: Re: Can we code a program that can create another program
- Next by Date: Re: Can we code a program that can create another program
- Previous by thread: Re: is this possible?
- Next by thread: Re: is this possible?