Re: The nerve of some idiots!

Mr. Arnold wrote:
CBFalconer wrote:

<snipped>

Is it possible for this person to get a life other than the Internet?

This is not a chat room. What was your C question?

--
Joe Wright
--- Albert Einstein ---

  • Re: Russell T. Davies quits Doctor Who
    ... But that would require everyone reaching a consensus of opinion about ... breathe the internet, as does Hopeless, and therein lies your problem. ... Your work, home life and social ... threatens you in any regard. ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: Warriors Latest Online Kooky Commentary
    ... I've tried several times to engage and enjoy the internet more ... realizing very little about it is even positive or fulfilling to one's life. ... While it makes for simple communication convenience and speed, ... Honkytonk Man, but if I was to die anytime too soon, Ultimate Warrior would ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: Post now while you can
    ... > The internet says the internet might be ... Last year I managed to pull off a hoax news story. ... Nasa was ticked! ... They found life on Mars, they're just too paralyzed with fear ...
    (misc.invest.stocks)
  • Re: Paul mentions Sonic Boom back in April
    ... What a life you lead, ... scouring the internet looking for ANYTHING KISS related. ... Mexican Latino expert. ...
    (rec.music.artists.kiss)
  • Re: Getting bombed with 2009 Lincoln Type 2 cents!!!
    ... nothing but add negativity to my life. ... but after 26 years on the Internet I guess I'm immune to it. ... let their specious crap go unanswered in front of God and everybody on the ... Metro crash in the northern edge of the District, ...
    (rec.collecting.coins)