Re: I have no idea how to attack this problem....

Phlip wrote:
Captain Dondo wrote:

How about a copy of a world atlas, some corporate letterhead and a
pencil?

Oh, yeah. I forgot those legacy technologies are still in
production...

Or perhaps ask to see the expense accounts of the CFO; they always fly to
all the offices pretty often.

Right. Another tip is not to snow the interviewer with technical
details.

:-)

The interviewer is interested in your problem attack mode. 0%-25% is
curling up in a ball under a blanket and watching TV. 75% - 100%
percent is several simple strategies that can fail early and cheaply,
or could succeed elegantly.

I don't know about you, but most of the people I've interviewed take the interview way too seriously. A bit of 'out of the box' thinking can often be good - and shows that you can think creatively under pressure.

Not everything is best solved by writing code - even when you're a programmer.

--Yan

  • =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Re:_Diese_Fu=DFballer?=
    ... wenn diese Rede nicht bald auf youtube ... wolle den Ball haben und werde deswegen gewinnen. ... Interview gezogene, die wolle de Ball hawe, kam da nichts. ...
    (de.soc.senioren)
  • Re: Third Weekend in July Time Wasting Thread
    ... the weekend to kick off a fresh weekend time-wasting thread? ... Right now I'm watching a replay of a "Larry King Live" interview with ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Gabe Newell on Half-Life 2: Episode 3
    ... Can anybody make even a modicum of sense out of that? ... interview. ... the reaction of that community, watching their ability to respond, ... we have to put ?leaks video? ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action)
  • Re: GM suspends new truck program
    ... Has anyone ever seen the British show "Top Gear"? ... I was watching an ... interview a while back in which the host welcomed one of his associates ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Gerrard very angry with guess who?
    ... Did he actually say this in any interview which I can listen to, ... If he didn't give the ball away ... Typical of the Daily Mail to extract a few words, ...
    (uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool)