Re: I have no idea how to attack this problem....
- From: CptDondo <yan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 12:18:51 -0800
Captain Dondo wrote:
How about a copy of a world atlas, some corporate letterhead and a
Oh, yeah. I forgot those legacy technologies are still in
Or perhaps ask to see the expense accounts of the CFO; they always fly to
all the offices pretty often.
Right. Another tip is not to snow the interviewer with technical
The interviewer is interested in your problem attack mode. 0%-25% is
curling up in a ball under a blanket and watching TV. 75% - 100%
percent is several simple strategies that can fail early and cheaply,
or could succeed elegantly.
I don't know about you, but most of the people I've interviewed take the interview way too seriously. A bit of 'out of the box' thinking can often be good - and shows that you can think creatively under pressure.
Not everything is best solved by writing code - even when you're a programmer.
- Prev by Date: Re: I have no idea how to attack this problem....
- Next by Date: Re: Need some advice
- Previous by thread: Re: I have no idea how to attack this problem....