Low level programming ...
- From: thushianthan15@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 02:31:03 -0700
Currently i am following a university degree program known as
'Computing and Information Systems'. So, our syllabus are more related
to topics like Information System, Data base management system,
Software Engineering etc..
But i am interested in system programming [low level programming] . I
am studying those subjects for getting a degree.
Basically i have some C knowledge ( not that much written a library
management program in Turbo C ). I dont know assembly language,
computer architecture or electronics [do i need electronics ? ].
So, where should i get started [i.e what topics like linux kernel,
process, threads] ? Note that i am self learner. Any suggestions ? Can
any one recomned a open source program to start with ?
Since English is not my native language, execuse my English
- Prev by Date: Re: BASIC is still the best programming language!!!
- Next by Date: Re: Low level programming ...
- Previous by thread: Re: BASIC is still the best programming language!!!
- Next by thread: Re: Low level programming ...