source code of built-in functions

In order to learn how to code well, it's a good idea to
look at existing code.

I implemented my own version of the sine-function; now
I'd like to compare it with the built-in function.

Is there a possibility to uncover the source code?
Just looking for such a file didn't succeed.

Thx

  • Re: source code of built-in functions
    ... I implemented my own version of the sine-function; ... I'd like to compare it with the built-in function. ... The Microsoft compiler comes with source code. ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: source code of built-in functions
    ... Roman Töngi wrote in comp.programming: ... I implemented my own version of the sine-function; ... I'd like to compare it with the built-in function. ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: source code of built-in functions
    ... I implemented my own version of the sine-function; ... I'd like to compare it with the built-in function. ... Note that although we understood your question, the sine function is not really "built in", ...
    (comp.programming)