Re: Pi program and hard disk usage

On Sep 23, 9:26 am, CBFalconer <cbfalco...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Richard Harter wrote:
<snip>
No, the proper response is to advise the miscreant of his/her
mistakes, so that s/he is able to correct the problem in future.
At the same time the information is of use to other posters, who
can avoid the same errors.

Thank you for showing me my wrong.

  • Re: Pi program and hard disk usage
    ... mistakes, so that s/he is able to correct the problem in future. ... At the same time the information is of use to other posters, ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: BLINK - a brief book review
    ... ## certain way and dropping your opponent with trained reactions rather than ... ## against mistakes. ... One achievable option is to avoid "Condition White" - ... She ended up with a broken arm, a fast trip to the ...
    (rec.guns)
  • Re: MAJOR SUGGESTION
    ... just one more example of why the former posters of asp have left. ... we are a mature group of pipe smokers. ... be it all as it may, we are also humans prone to make mistakes. ... being very much a one big button guy, i once thought killfile was ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • MAJOR SUGGESTION
    ... just one more example of why the former posters of asp have left. ... we are a mature group of pipe smokers. ... be it all as it may, we are also humans prone to make mistakes. ... being very much a one big button guy, i once thought killfile was ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: PC Speech Recognition Apps on a Mac, Pros and Cons
    ... Semantic technologies are based on models that explicitly encode the meaning of information to avoid ambiguity and support automated reasoning. ... There is no practical way to avoid such mistakes. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)