Re: Group By -- Union Issue

lee.wheeler@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I am trying to solve a problem with using UNION and GROUP BY. I was
told that using parenthesies around the SQL statements and using UNION
ALL would resolve it but it didnt work. I still get the error message
"PLS-00103: Encountered the symbol "ORDER" when expecting one of the
following:

Surely there must a newsgroup about SQL or about the specific SQL
implementation that you are using. I think that you would likely
receive better advice in such a group.
--
"But hey, the fact that I have better taste than anybody else in the
universe is just something I have to live with. It's not easy being

Quantcast