Re: Single Liked List Problem at Java

also i have another problme that is :

We have a linked list which includes names of students. From error it
has placed in the list the name "Billy". Give a method in java which
finds this name and erases it.

  • Re: Interesting article by Joel Spolsky: The Perils of JavaSchools
    ... What matters is that Lisp teaches students to use ... recursion, because they have to. ... Java does NOT teach students to use ... pointers and recursion, she'll be able to understand anything, and get ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Delphi 8 vs Visual Studio
    ... They chose the languages from the teaching point (a Lisp ... You can teach many things with Java and C#, ... > Ask the students which language/tools they would want to learn. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: why teach about compilers, was Java compiler courses
    ... I would give the students a complete working implementation and ask ... engineering students, an appropriate compiler oriented subject would ... Java) and deal with an even more restricted set of source languages, ...
    (comp.compilers)
  • Re: now you can code your java programs directly online!
    ... all his students to play around with. ... tell their students to do their assignments online and share the links ... And you can promise availability of the latest, compliant, correct Java? ... If you present yourselves as a pedagogical tool you need to get such things right. ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)
  • Re: Delphi 8 vs Visual Studio
    ... Is it possible that some students will actually learn more if they are ... >>would be all Java and Oracle. ... programming language courses and database courses. ... If I'd choose, I'd probably teach programming in Pascal, Object Pascal ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)