Solve (or code) once for all

Dear all,

I am currently exploring the idea of building a community, platform, a
knowledge base and various components so that we can archive "code/
solve once for all" in the programming and computing community. The
main intention is to promote knowledge sharing and leveraging
programmer's problem solving level. I just think problems recur (just
look at how design pattern applies) and that is why I think there is a
great potential to push forward our industry.

Is this the right group for such discussion? Or is there any other
group that this discussion should be in? (I post here because one of
the components is to have a standard extensive programming language)
Do you know of any research or projects with similar goal?

For IT industry, for the world. :-)

Cheers,
Timothy Chung

  • Re: Solve (or code) once for all
    ... knowledge base and various components so that we can archive "code/ ... solve once for all" in the programming and computing community. ... programmer's problem solving level. ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Solve (or code) once for all
    ... knowledge base and various components so that we can archive "code/ ... solve once for all" in the programming and computing community. ... programmer's problem solving level. ... the components is to have a standard extensive programming language) ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Creepy Crackers in Kentucky
    ... education, being white, even being a faithful Assembly of God / Baptist ... church goer didn't cause NINETY percent of Crook County to go for Hillary. ... blame a big chunk of that on the coal industry. ... Clean drinking water...forget it, community ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: Creepy Crackers in Kentucky
    ... My "bucolic little ranch community" is neither a ranch community, ... necessarily bucolic if you consider that the biggest industry in the ... rink they used to have at the middle school closed, the county library ... Racism was ingrained here long before Oregeon ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: DS Alert 5-25 (reply part 2)
    ... community thru stimulus, it is spent and moves throughout the ... Obviously neither Klamath County nor Oregon is representative of the ... Klamath's primary industry is in lumber, ... Lumber hasn't been Klamath's primary industry for many years now. ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)