Re: Solve (or code) once for all

TimothyChung wrote:

I am currently exploring the idea of building a community,
platform, a knowledge base and various components so that we can
archive "code/ solve once for all" in the programming and
computing community.

Your time would be better spent contributing to http://codecodex.com/
for example, as it's exactly what you propose.

Martin

--
Quidquid latine scriptum est, altum videtur.

  • Re: Solve (or code) once for all
    ... platform, a knowledge base and various components so that we can ... archive "code/ solve once for all" in the programming and ... computing community. ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: ANSI C compliance
    ... offended you (or anyone else reading the newsgroup). ... platform specific programming. ... This is because a programming language ... * do not write C code that invokes unspecified and undefined behaviors. ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: webapps, why so hard
    ... Web programming is harder than one-platform programming of the past, ... has extremely low UI standards. ... misappropriated it as a programming platform. ... attention has to be made to efficient coding practices and caching ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: Experiment: functional concepts in C
    ... obsession of a few dull minds. ... you can always put together a portability programming ... maximal portabilty is the enemy of portability. ... platform, then again to port the program to the next platform when your ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: help me
    ... 1: web application programming ... Java is popular and powerful. ... Python; I have no idea about python in web apps. ... Java with some Rich Client Platform like Eclipse Platform or Netbeans Platform can be used to create quite pleasant surprises. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)