The irresponsibility of many systems for "parsing regular expressions"

My many friends here in this intellectual slum are welcome to view
posts on programming and other topics at my new wordpress blog
www.spinoza1111.wordpress.com, including Richard Heathfield, but you
will be moderated.

Most recently, you are invited to examine
http://spinoza1111.wordpress.com/2009/05/01/the-irresponsibility-of-many-systems-for-parsing-regular-expressions/.

  • Re: Like a daemon, only dumber
    ... But if someone posts under ... program in random programming groups, ... <huge snip> ... Richard Heathfield ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Offshore Outsourcing
    ... > posting out of context and altered text to defend your lie. ... >> focused upon programming and related TECHNICAL issues. ... > groups for the very good reason that a TECHNICAL issue, jerk face, is ... Does this mean you are incapable of outlining 3 on-topic technical posts ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Is my CS instructor nuts?
    ... Nilges, Build Your Own .Net Language and Compiler, ... I don't claim that Richard Heathfield moderates the group. ... means "doesn't know at least one programming language sufficiently well to ... And "lack of culture" doesn't really ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Giving an application a window icon in a sensible way
    ... *does* provide valuable information in his snappy posts. ... Java that aren't better answered by surfing Sun's site... ... not interested in learning the Java programming language at all. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: A note on computing thugs and coding bums
    ... say that he is going after Richard Heathfield alone. ... constantly labelling everyone as being mindlesss followers, all newsgroup ... personal attacks, purposedly going against the character's own ... you've read one or two posts on the surface and taken things ...
    (comp.programming)