DynaZip no more and 3rd party libraries

Hi

Not sure if this is the right newgroup but I will move otherwise.

I have just discovered that a 3rd party library we use is no more
(DynaZIP by InnerMedia). What motivated me was looking for possible
support for GZIP.

And on looking for replacments, I keep finding inadequate
documentation. I checked out ZLib but there is no discussion as to
whether "Deflate" includes "DeflateX" or "DeflateN" variants (or if
any of them are the same as Deflate64 or that is something different).

Any advice on 3rd party libraries (not .NET)?

Thanks

Stephen Howe
.