Re: DynaZip no more and 3rd party libraries

Stephen Howe wrote:

Not sure if this is the right newgroup but I will move otherwise.

I have just discovered that a 3rd party library we use is no more
(DynaZIP by InnerMedia). What motivated me was looking for
possible support for GZIP.

And on looking for replacments, I keep finding inadequate
documentation. I checked out ZLib but there is no discussion as
to whether "Deflate" includes "DeflateX" or "DeflateN" variants
(or if any of them are the same as Deflate64 or that is something
different).

Any advice on 3rd party libraries (not .NET)?

Try infozip.com. The programs, modules, etc. are fully open-source
and available for all sorts of systems.

Try the download section.

.