Re: Representation of problem?

Peter Nilsson wrote:
<snip post>
<snip source code>
> <snip Peter Nilsson's success>

This works on every page except for actual submissions (I think). If you have http://orac.amt.edu.au/cgi-bin/train/problem.pl?set=aio09sen&problemid=425 you can add 'jaz' just before the '/cgi-bin' to make http://orac.amt.edu.au/jaz/cgi-bin/train/problem.pl?set=aio09sen&problemid=425

Now in the header, we now get a link to the 'Hall of Fame'. 11 people have done it at this time of writing and our C submissions are slower than the C++ submissions! Do you plan on optimising your code? I assume you're not a high school student...
.