Re: Batch malloc

"Richard Harter" <cri@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:4b53de37.413140546@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The puzzling thing is that Jon is almost certainly familiar with
all of these techiques. That implies that he has something else
in mind.

Yeah, that's what I though about providing links to your "old" c.l.c. memory
allocator, BGET, and dlmalloc. "He's certainly aware of these... Isn't
he?" If not, I'll post links to them upon request, if one can't find one of
my old posts with them.

RP

  • Re: Female Intuition and Female Choice
    ... "A review on intuition would be incomplete without reference to women's ... When I post links, at least they support my thesis. ... Yeah, we're all terrified of the pack. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: False Claim about Drinking four glasses of water
    ... (other than the usual suspects who nobody in their right mind ... Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, ... When people post links it is usually polite to at least glance at the ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: "Sixty feet under"
    ... >>> I hate people that post links without explaining what they are about. ... >> Yeah, the nerve, they must think so much of themselves they don't have ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: False Claim about Drinking four glasses of water
    ... (other than the usual suspects who nobody in their right mind believes ... Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, ... When people post links it is usually polite to at least glance at the ...