Re: need recommendation on win32 api book or site

Owner wrote:
Can anyone recommend a web site or a book that concentrating
on stuffs like creating directories, files etc with win32 api in console?

I got the book "programming windows 5th ed." but it doesn't talk about creating directories.

All I want to do with win32 console is manipulate directories and files.

What's wrong with _mkdir()?

Email: -http://www. +rjh@
Sig line vacant - apply within

  • Re: window console assembly with win32 API
    ... I'm looking for tutorials on programming in a windows console with the ... Programming with the win32 API. ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: need recommendation on win32 api book or site
    ... files etc with win32 api in console? ... I got the book "programming windows 5th ed." but it doesn't talk about creating directories. ... All I want to do with win32 console is manipulate directories and files. ... (Borland's is similar - it's called mkdir(), ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Getting HWND of Console (.net 2.0)
    ... You can use Win32 API ... >I need to get the HWND of a console application so I can use the Windows ... > functions to control window position. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
  • Re: need recommendation on win32 api book or site
    ... on stuffs like creating directories, files etc with win32 api in console? ... I got the book "programming windows 5th ed." but it doesn't talk about creating directories. ... All I want to do with win32 console is manipulate directories and files. ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: good news and bad news
    ... to write a decent IDE to run on both console and X11. ... It uses Win32 API and compiles for 16 bit MSDOS so I don't think it ...
    (uk.misc)