Dr. Milo Wolff & W. Gilmour discuss "The Equation of the Cosmos" & Wave Density, which relates to getting energy from controllable fusion power instead of from oil.

Dr. Milo Wolff & W. Gilmour discuss "The Equation of the Cosmos" &
Wave Density, which relates to getting energy from controllable fusion
power instead of from oil.

(click link):

http://www.amperefitz.com/WolffGilmour.htm

Want controllable fusion energy instead of getting energy from oil?.

Better have a look at this one.

Fitz

  • Re: OT: Global warming strikes again.
    ... It's really about power. ... What we do have to do is to stop generating energy by burning fossil ... going to care if you go for windmills, solar cells, thermal solar, ... As oil gets scarcer and the economies of scale ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Bushs Jawboning Works! Saudis to Ramp Up Oil Production! Dems Screwed, Again!
    ... What did America do when America decided it needed a railroad? ... The Saudis & OPEC got the price of oil tripled. ... That Something Big on Energy that we need to do? ... Solar CANNOT power America. ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: If I Was US Minister of Energy
    ... Recognizing that speculation on oil has run up the price...and ... Form up a bidding process to allow increase of nuclear power. ... The US Department of Energy should be throwing huge amounts of money ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Pakistan Threatened
    ... sources of energy. ... It always comes back to oil. ... Indeed, there is excellent potential for low-cost solar power, ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Re: Lets Go Get the Oil!
    ... where I sit in north-central Indiana there are operational oil wells. ... The Sierra Club has no solution to the world's growing energy demand. ... Where are we going to get the fuel to power ONE BILLION ... I'm fully prepared to support Nuclear power, ...
    (alt.politics)